Techspray 2211-G, Wondermask P Temporary Solder Mask
This is a non-ammoniated, low odor peelable mask. It is Techspray's original synthetic latex peelable solder mask. It comes in a 1 gal, 1 unit case.
Prevent soldering protected areas in a wave soldering process by applying WonderMASK. Designed to apply smoothly, dry quickly, withstand high leadfree process temperatures, and then be removed easily. It is also used for masking conformal coating.
Instructions: Apply a 20 to 30 mil coating for best results to desired area. The substrate should be free from grease, oil, and particulates. Drying times depend on ambient humidity. Under normal conditions, WonderMASK P is ready for preheating stage in 1 hour, however, cure can be accelerated to 30 minutes at 65 Degrees C / 150 Degrees F or 20 minutes at 82 Degrees C / 180 Degrees F. Do not over cure, as blistering of mask can occur, causing removal problems. Mask will change from an opaque pink to a translucent red when complete cure is accomplished. Mask does not have to be completely cured to withstand soldering operation; however, it should be completely translucent before removal.
Chemical and Physical Properties:
- Appearance: Pink viscous gel
- Odor: Low odor
- Flash Point: none
- VOC (EPA): 28 g/l
- Density: 1
Chemical Composition (CHEMICAL NAME / CAS NUMBER):
- Acrylic Lated Polymer / 27401-61-2
- LECHIITHING / 8029-76-3
- Alkoxylated alkyphenol / 9064-13-5
- Tetrakis-(methylene(3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydro-xyhydrocinnamate)-methane / 6683-19-8
- 2-Propenoic acid, telomer with 2-methyl-2-(1-oxo-2-propenyl)amino-1-prop anesulfonic acid monosodium salt and sodium hydrogen sulfite, sodium salt / 97953-25-8
- C7 - C9 alkyl benzyl phthalate